[3830] SS SSB AE1P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AE1P Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:11:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:    0
   80:  319
   40:   70
   20:  105
   15:   44
   10:   35
------------

Club:

Comments:

Work commitments made this SS really hard to get excited
about,nonetheless,when I was able to get on Saturday
evening..the Contester's bug had bitten like it always does.
Like Paul, N4PN, I was able to get some good Q's on 80m
because of the late start.
It was nice to see all the HI and AK stations on 15m
Sunday afternoon.
Missed the sweep by 2 ,never heard PR or NT.
I think I'm one of the last op's who doesn't use the spotter
and point and click,...just old fashioned,still spin the dail.
Maybe I'll give that up next year,and just do the 83 Q sweep.
Thanks to everyone who stopped and said Hi..
had fun, the Countdown to next Nov has already begun...