[3830] SS SSB N4WW(WF3C) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4WW(WF3C) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:30:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): WF3C
Station: N4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   41
   40:  470
   20:  548
   15:   32
   10:    4
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Missed NT. Spent much of Sunday tuning 15m on the second radio looking for VY1EI
or VE8EV, but never ran across them. Guess I need more two radio practice, or
needed to bite the bullet and just tune with one radio until I found them.

Rates were not as good for me as last year. The best hours were down
considerably, but the worst hours were not quite as bad. Overall about 150 qsos
down YOY. Need to turn that trend next year.