[3830] SS SSB W8SH School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W8SH School Club HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:46:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W8SH
Operator(s): KB8ZGL, KB8ZQZ, W8EO, KE7ESD, WB8LZG
Station: W8SH

Class: School Club HP
QTH: Mich. State Univ.
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello agn radio fanatics,
I just posted our log to ARRL via the robot es thought the group might be
interested in some quick statistics.
Out of the 621 QSO's, we worked, all 83 sections fer the Clean Sweep. FB job ,
Bravo Zulu !
We worked 12 stns in the QRP category.  These are VERY brave men indeed. The Ph
Sweeps playground is just about as rough as it gets. Yet several of the "Q" stns
i worked had FB signals.
Es of course it's always fun to work the other schools es colleges.
We worked 12 other school club stns,  thought u'd like to see the rundown.
K0KU       UNIV of KANSAS
W2DSC   NEW YORK UNIV
W1AF      HARVARD
W1YK    WORCHESTER POLYTECHNIC
W6YX     STANFORD UNIV
W5YM    UNIV of ARKASAS
W9JWC  BRADLY UNIV
W0EEE  UNIV of MO ROLLA
K0HC    HESTON COLLEGE
K2CC    CLARKSTON UNIV
K5LBJ   LBJ H.S. AUSTIN TX
KF5CRF VIKING RADIO CLUB M.S.

Also, scores were quite close between some of us. the results will be
interesting.
W1AF    our 476    their  464
W0EEE  our 214   their  182
KF5CRF our 110   their  107
 Hope u got some fun facts here.   Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. 73 es gud DX
 , Gregg