[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:10:09 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 23

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   7      7
   80:  10      9
   40:   2      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     18  Total Score = 342

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Back in Tokyo operating remote.  I made a few antenna improvements compared with
last year so I hope I can produce better scores.

This is one of my worst NS scores ever but it's no surprise that activity would
be down just before the biggest DX contest of the year.

Heard a very weak W4OC on 20 at the start but I was sure he would never hear
me.  A very weak "EA" called me on 40.  I was pretty sure it was N8EA but he
was too weak to copy.  I'm surprised that you could hear me, Joe.  I also heard
N6RO at the end on 160 but he couldn't hear me (as usual).

If 10 Meters looks to be open this weekend, I'll be operating SB from 7J1AAI.
Otherwise it will be a part time effort via the remote.

73, Hal