[3830] CQWW CW VE3CV SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CV SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 10:20:18 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   21     6        8
   80:   50    16       27
   40:   97    17       63
   20:  136    25       73
   15:  159    23       82
   10:   90    18       56
------------------------------
Total:  553   105      309  Total Score = 629,694

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had a blast with such great conditions, though Friday night was better on 80m.
Disappointed with 160 and 80m.  My 100W didn't make it to EU. Great late night
openings on 20m kept me up till 4AM. I faded on Sunday and after my internet
assistance link went down at noon I packed it in. All S&P effort and doubled my
best score in CQWWCW, but just don't have the stamina to run at 30+ wpm.  Thanks
to all the great Ops and to those brave souls that traveled to world to give us
all some rare DX catches.

73
Jeff VE3CV

FT-1000MP 100W into 5 band hexxbeam at 40ft.
80m doublet for 160m top loaded vertical at 50ft.
full wave 80m delta-loop for 80 and 40 CW.
Beverages for South and NE (this year).
N1MM worked great as usual.  Thanks.