[3830] CQWW CW M0BJL SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, m0bjl@btinternet.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW M0BJL SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:56:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: M0BJL
Operator(s): M0BJL
Station: M0BJL

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Southampton
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  798    32      113
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

What a strange weekend, Saturday on the whole was a struggle, Middle East
stations were loud but Far East Asia weak and Japan was non-existant. Worse
than that conditions to North America were very poor and I only managed half a
dozen QSO's working the US/VE side on side scatter. Sunday was a total
contrast, Although Asia was still patchy Japan was loud on the long path and
during the afternoon North America opened up and signals were very loud
enabling me to establish a run frequency into the States and Canada for a
number of hours!.....great fun and good to meet old friends as well as making
lots of new ones along the way....73, Shaun, M0BJL