[3830] CQWW CW J34K(VE3RSA) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.cleveland@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW J34K(VE3RSA) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:18:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: J34K
Operator(s): VE3RSA
Station: J34K

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Grenada
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1     2        1
   40:  261    15       59
   20:  235    18       52
   15:  210    13       36
   10:  197    14       43
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Lots of fun despite Murphy paying a few visits !  I met 2 of my 3 goals this
time
score > 500k QRP, and spend time running rather than S&P ( J3 prefix helps)and
Im lots more comfortable with this now ( apologies if I made you laugh too hard
as i fumbled my way through.. eventually got the hang of it)  but not happy with
qso total ( goal was > 1k)  or for that matter zones and countries.
Just did not hear what i should have...not sure why at this point. But over all
was great fun and was not snowing!! Yeah!!

Hats off to the great Ops out there for persisting in order to get the call
through the muck and my weak sig. THANKS AGAIN!

Tom VE3RSA (op at J34K)