[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:09:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    3     2        2
   80:
   40:   75    21       46
   20:  234    33       81
   15:  231    28       84
   10:  151    22       52
------------------------------
Total:  694   106      265  Total Score = 722,708

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

This was a good weekend for me, I didn't go full guns, but did help my son a
little on saturday, got my EOD jogging in and went to church..try to keep a
balance and not become a hermit in the basement hi..Bands were ok, didn't
notice Europe on Ten Saturday, however got a few on Sunday...some very nice DX,
thanks to all who made the long trips and expense to activate these places for
us all to work..without them things would be pretty limited for Mults..been at
this since 1958...and even tho I might not win anything, it's just being on to
me that is important..try to make it every year for a spell..thanks again for a
great contest...this is the King of all contests!!OH, the FTDX-5000D plays very
nicely...still using my old TH6-DXX and Alpha 76A...