[3830] CQWW CW W4QN SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4qn@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4QN SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:10:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4QN
Operator(s): W4QN
Station: W4QN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0
   80:    9     3        8
   40:  218    33       90
   20:   79    29       49
   15:  105    23       69
   10:   49    17       28
------------------------------
Total:  460   105      244  Total Score = 455,445

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I found conditions on 10m and 15m very poor Friday evening, and not much better
Saturday.  40m was my best band, as most of my daytime was spent replacing a
hot water heater, other chores.  Did manage about 12hours however.  Lots of
strange noises on the bands, and arctic flutter was very noticeable on 20m
Sunday.  In spite of the interruptions it was enjoyable.