[3830] CQWW CW VE3UTT SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ajt@atolda.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3UTT SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:22:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3UTT
Operator(s): VE3UTT
Station: VE3UTT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 34.75

  160:  118    12       29
   80:  161    16       58
   40:  532    32      109
   20:  616    35      115
   15:  571    35      120
   10:  642    28      113
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

K3 - Optibeam - 43' Vertical - 160m "L"

Missed Zone 34 - Thanks to VE3FF and VE3EY for engineering and support

Beat my best previous score by 1.3M so I am satisfied especially after missing
last year..  I still need to stay in the chair more and go to SO2R to get much
better.

Thanks for all the great ears, Q's, and the 134 Zone 25 run on 15m late
Sunday.

Please forgive my delay in sending some exchanges my computer was killing me
with random lock-ups every few minutes.