[3830] CQWW CW LP1H(LU5DX) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu5dx@lucg.com.ar
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LP1H(LU5DX) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:11:12 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LU5DX
Station: LU5HM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Cordoba
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:    6     4        5
   80:  210    23       55
   40:  550    33       95
   20:  930    34      114
   15: 1394    38      133
   10: 2286    35      129
------------------------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Deep heart thanks to Ramon LU5HM, Ramuco LU7HE and Monica LU8HFO for their
frienship, hospitality and support.

Ramon took two complete days off his job to re-install the beverage antennas
and to move rigs and accesories so that the station layout was compliant with
my ergonomics requests.

I felt very comfortable throughout the weekend. Leaving the chair only four
times for quick bio breaks.

Javi LU7HH payed us a visit Firday afternoon and we catched up on things after
his 2 1/2 year stay in DC.

Conditions were about optimal for this part of the world with QRN free low
bands, which only happens once every five to ten years here in Zone 13 for CQ
WW. Last time we enjoyed sort of the same propagation was during CQ WW CW
2007.

Thanks everyone for the Qs!

Expect a more extensive write up as time permit, at:
http://www.facebook.com/Team.LP1H

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX
2012 CQ WW DX CW - SOAB(A)