[3830] CQWW CW K7WP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7WP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:38:56 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7WP
Operator(s): K7WP
Station: K7WP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 40.25

  160:    8     6        6
   80:   54    15       26
   40:  376    32      105
   20:  254    30       98
   15:  325    33      115
   10:  210    28       79
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP/ AL811H/ Force12 6BA@ 70'/Mosley CL33@30'/160-80 Sloper/N1MM

Interesting weekend of fun at K7WP, along with the challenges. Wanted to better
last year's score but failed to do so, mainly due to a personal commitment on
Sat. evening...so some other more non productive hours were spent. My old gear
held up pretty well, but lost my keyer for a while. Always a balance between
running and S and P here with Assisted class, and I should have run more
particularly on 10m to Europe both mornings. Great efforts by the Arizona
Outlaws at EL2A, VP2V/AA7V, and KB7Q @ PJ2T...thanks!

73, John K7WP...Go Arizona Outlaws!