[3830] CQWW CW NG7A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ng7a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NG7A SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:18:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7A
Operator(s): NG7A
Station: NG7A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:   20
   40:   74
   20:  175
   15:  140
   10:  118
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort at NG7A as I supported a local multi operation at K0TV.  It was
nice to have the hex beam up on the rooftop.  Special thanks to my XYL (KF7HPX)
for measuring and tying the element spacers as well as my neighbor Larry for
helping me up on the roof.  We finished the job just 1 week before the
contest!

Antennas:
80 meter loop open wire fed for 80 and 40 meters
Home brew hex bean on rooftop for 20,15 and 10.