[3830] CWopsT KA0IQT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrjohns@solbroadband.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KA0IQT LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:06:25 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 29

Call: KA0IQT
Operator(s): KA0IQT
Station: KA0IQT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tioga, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:
   40:  11     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     11  Total Score = 121

Club:

Comments:

40 Meters started out great, but at the half hour all I could find were the same
three stations that I had worked earlier calling CQ CWT.  By 0345 even they had
disappeared and the only signal working CWT on the band was YO5OHO who was a
few dB above ESP.  Even Jack. W0UCE who normally booms into North Texas was
barely audible.  If nothing else works, blame it on the bands!  That's my story
and I'm sticking by it :-)  Thanks for all the Q's and see you next month.  73
Jim KA0IQT