[3830] ARRL 160 N9NE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tfonstad@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N9NE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 23:00:57 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Amherst, WI
Operating Time (hrs): ~22

Total:  QSOs = 416  Sections = 66  Countries = 1  Total Score = 55,110

Club:

Comments:

Sat in operating position from 4pm to 7am CST the first night/morning :)
Tonight, I spent 7 or so hours getting just a little over 100 more contacts but
picked up some good sections. Major frustration with 5W is getting to the left
coast: several OR worked but no CA, NV or WWA. Many of those stations were
strong here but could not pick me out. Forget KL7 and KH6 as well as DX which I
could hear well:) Ran K3 to 176' doublet at 67' and a 52' high vertical 'Tee'
with 80 radials. Guess I need a director and reflector on the vertical :)

Kudos to the many ops who patiently asked for fills (seems that the section
'WI' gives more problems than anything else).

To bed ... long day tomorrow.

72/73
Todd
N9NE