[3830] ARRL 160 N9CO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N9CO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 08:32:17 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 563  Sections = 75  Countries = 15  Total Score = 101,094

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Yet another part-time effort.  Second contest with new TX antenna: 84' shunt fed
tower with not nearly enough radials.  Last contest with ~280' beverage.  LOTS
of internal QRM from family about the wire being supported on our line of
evergreen trees (roughly pointed towards EU), so down it came this morning.
The beverage definitely worked, and I wouldn't have made some of the Q's
without it.  Need to find another RX antenna solution.

Great activity from my perspective... I wasn't on that much, so every time that
I did get on, a few CQ's always seemed to produce a run.  Lots of fun pushing
the N1MM logger rate meter!

Thanks for all the QSO's.  Lots of really good operators out there!

FT-1000MP, 100w
Shunt fed 84' tower
~280' beverage towards EU

73,