[3830] ARRL 160 K7TD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7td@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7TD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 10:24:23 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7TD
Operator(s): K7TD
Station: K7TD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 3:02

Total:  QSOs = 150  Sections = 62  Countries = 5  Total Score = 19,530

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Unfortunately I was traveling during the week and arrived home too late Friday
to finish installing the Inverted L.   Just the same I always have fun
operating this contest and saying hello to long time friends.  Conditions were
actually better than expected and managed to work an ATNO.  Hope to spend more
time operating in 2013 and less travel.  73 Terry