[3830] 10RTTY VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 15:33:34 -0800
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 103  State/Prov = 19  Countries = 22  Total Score = 4,223

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Operated the first half of the contest using about 28-30w....some kind of issue
with my rig on AFSK, so much later, bumped it up to 95w with a small amp.
Still, it was real tough to be heard on 10m this weekend using LP.
RTTY is not my forte, so my macros are a little squirrely and I generally did
not know what I was doing, but I am sure some appreciated the mult. EVeryone
pretty much hung with me to make the QSO even though some of the exchanges here
were "by hand"....HI
Thank goodness for some suppertime sporadic Es into 4 land to push me over the
100 Q mark.
With the declining (?) solar cycle, might I suggest a 50 Q limit for a
certificate?  COngrats on a nice contest and hope to see you all next time !
Mike VE9AA IC-746, 5el @ 24', N1MM