[3830] 10RTTY WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:08:25 -0800
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:54

Total:  QSOs = 167  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 6  Total Score = 6,680

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got into this to see what we might expect for conditions next weekend if Ten
continues to dwell in the doldrums... not looking too good. Although I did not
spend time from the beginning of the test, only the latter part, very little DX
in this one... 30 states (can't work those close ones with such poor conditions)
and 4 Provinces (NB,QC,ON and AB) DX was LU,HC,JA,ZL,KH6,KL7

Solar data at end of test was 102 -14 -1

WN6K, Paul