[3830] 10RTTY K7IA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY K7IA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:04:17 -0800
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19 min

Total:  QSOs = 11  State/Prov = 4  Countries = 4  Total Score = 88

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

If there were big time action in the local AM hours on 10m, I missed it.
Tuckered out from the ARRL 160, I hit the sack for a few winks and awakened
just in time for lunch.  It's been a long time since something like that has
happened.

I swept the band twice, and although there were some weak pips on the P3, MMTTY
couldn't do much with them.  The few US stations worked were in 4-land (even the
W6), and the others were in SA.

The macros are the same as for the ARRL RTTY Roundup, so one less thing to do
next month...