[3830] 10RTTY 8P6SH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmsthill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY 8P6SH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:35:23 -0800
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: 8P6SH
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 4-5hrs

Total:  QSOs = 206  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 24  Total Score = 12,566

Club:

Comments:

Wow. Where did the propagation go?? Coupled with the 100W limit made this one a
gruelling time. Still had fun. The highlight though was working 5T0SP who
initially I thought was in the contest but who was still a new country on
RTTY.

Even with a relatively competitive 10m array, I still felt QRP and the bad
propagation did not help. Really felt like I needed big 6 and 7 element 10m
arrays to be competitive this week-rnd.Fortunately my location is relatively
noise-free because most stations all Sunday were basically at my noise floor
with very few stations tickling the S-meter.

My dad was also celebrating his 75th birthday on Sunday, so could only do a
very limited effort which would have looked reasonable had the propagation
switch been set to on.

Anyway thanks for all the stations that copied me, and who slugged it out.
it'll be interesting to see the top scores.

Dean - 8P6SH