[3830] ARRL 160 K8FH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K8FH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:45:41 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8FH
Operator(s): K8FH
Station: K8FH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 688  Sections = 78  Countries = 8  Total Score = 117,992

Club: Medina 2 Meter Group

Comments:

Always a fun contest. Congrats to the big scores. I regret I only got to operate
it the first night, the band seemed in pretty good condition. Worked a lot of
old friends and familiar calls and lots of new ones as well. Spent most of my
time on or around 1816 except when I cruised through the DX window looking for
treasures. I was surprised to see so many stateside guys running frequencies
within the DX window covering "real" DX.........what the heck?? Anyhow, looking
forward to the STEW, hope to see you then.

73, Fred K8FH

DAYTON  163 more days!