[3830] CQWW CW UU8JW SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, westaudio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UU8JW SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:34:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UU8JW
Operator(s): UU8JW
Station: UU8JW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Crimea
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:   19     5       14
   20:   66    21       37
   15:   17     8       10
   10:   80    26       48
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Welcome all!
I worked from time to time in the contest for a fun.
It was interesting to make the QSO's with four short of zones for all 40WAZ.
I needed zones 1,2,7 and 12. I have a very simple setup:
Kenwood TS-430S about 100W GP's for 20 and 15m, and for 10m - 3 EL Wire Delta
mounted between the two houses.
Fixed to Asia-Oceania. (On the second day for 1 hour turned aside
EU-Caribbean).
I turned on the transceiver about 2:20 UTC. On 20m could hear some VE's and
K's.
But propagation was strange.  At 2:49 QSO with NL7G. My first contact with KL7
and 1 zone.
By 4:30 Z opened prop on 10m. Traditional QSO's with
ZL-VK-JT-9M2-JA's-UA9-UN-KH2-HS-BY  etc.
3 QSO's via LP with PY and first QSO CE and 12 zone XQ1KZ, responded after 3-4
my calls.
On the second day after the turn 3EL Delta 10M to the west, they could hear the
stations on that side.
After 12 minutes of calls answered HP1WW, made 7 zone.  After 40 minutes, I
heard 2 zone.
VE2EKA did 2-3 QSO per minute. Signal was S5-6 time to time. Spot still has not
sent to the cluster, and there was no EU ZOO.
After 15 minutes of my calls VE2  is responsible some TA2. The strength his
signal increases to S9 and next his QSO with me.
Now I have worked all 40 zones using LP.
73! &DX!  Before the meeting in ARRL 10M, if a good propagation.