[3830] ARRL 10 HS0ZIA SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 HS0ZIA SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 08:23:43 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Thailand
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW:  598   105
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  598   105  Total Score = 251,160

Club:

Comments:

My favorite band and contest, my first one in 15 years and first one as DX.

Lots of dead band with brief openings almost like sporadic E. No NA at all
Saturday and no VK/ZL either, but SA seemed to come in at all hours! Even the
JA/BY stations were sporadic. Good opening into EU Sat afternoon and band
closed with a few AF around 8pm LT.

Sunday got several VK/ZL and then just after sunset there was a brief opening
into eastern NA and I picked up a dozen state mults before the band died. Last
Q was ZF1A just after 10pm LT.

Fun contest even LP despite the poor conditions and lots of very strange noises
at times...