[3830] ARRL 10 K7VIT SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7VIT SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:21:24 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  106    26
-------------------
Total:  106    26  Total Score = 5,512

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

For years I have loved this 10 Meter Contest. It's a favorite of mine. This
weekend was the 50th anniversary of my 1st Novice CW QSO as KN7VIT and January
will be 50 years of continuous ARRL membership. Thanks for this event. This was
a fun outing despite lower than expected band conditions for the Pacific
Northwest and nearing a solar maximum. (What solar max.?)

Thanks again to all who answered my calls.
 73, Jerry