[3830] ARRL 10 W4PK SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4PK SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:46:58 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  694   101
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  694   101  Total Score = 280,376

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I did not use packet this year.  I did not do nearly as well as last year (871
Q's versus 694 this year) and total score was about half (581,828 last year).
However, conditions to Europe last year were much better than this year.
Saturday morning was non-existent but Sunday morning was somewhat better.

Highlights of the contest were working 9V1, XU, and JA via long path and A45
and SV via skewed path.  Heard BY via long path very strong but was not able to
break the pile-up.

73, Sam W4PK