[3830] ARRL 10 KL2R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KL2R M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 21:32:50 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX,KL1JP
Station: KL2R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KL7
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   CW:  416    59
  SSB:  102    26
-------------------
Total:  518    85  Total Score = 158,610

Club:

Comments:

No signals a the start on Friday afternoon in Fairbanks.  Then abysmal
conditions Saturday gave way to a  little -- repeat, LITTLE -- better day on
Sunday.  On Saturday we worked almost no US/VE stations.  We had almost
exclusively PY/LU/CE and VK/ZL in the log by the end of the day.  That was
quite anomalous for any contest.  Sunday was more normal, but still
disappointing considering some of the recent good openings on 10m.    We've
noticed an increasing number of jammers on the bands, and they seemed to come
out in greater force for this contest.  And then there was the LID sending
P-I-R-A-T-E in slow, sloppy code in the middle of  one of our pileups.  (Learn
to copy code and learn how to use qrz.com!)