[3830] ARRL 10 HL1VAU M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 HL1VAU M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:03:46 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HL1VAU
Operator(s): HL1VAU
Station: HL1VAU

Class: M/S LP
QTH: PM37mm
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW:  45     20
  SSB:  28     12
-------------------
Total:  73     32  Total Score = 7,552

Club:

Comments:

Low SSN sunk the 10m band into darkside again. It is definite contrast compared
to last year.
There was no chance for low power little pistol which equiped by vertical and
wires during the weekend. I could not hear any common signals even high power
Russian stations and US/Canada West. Some Tropical opening, Es and some big
signals from South America beyond the ocean only available during daylight
time.
On Sunday, I relied on DX clusters and reversed becon network exceptionally but
all of those not a medicine for darkside band.

Happy new year to everyone and hope to see you next contests in 2013..!
Rocky, HL1VAU