[3830] ARRL 10 KI7MT SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KI7MT SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:54:37 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 5.0

   CW:  132    53
  SSB:   13    10
-------------------
Total:  145    63  Total Score = 34,902

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Just got on for a bit each day to give the local club here in MT some points.

MT was well represented in this one, worked 2 right at the start and heard them
buzzing along off an on both days. N9RV, KB7Q, K7BG, K7ABV & K7HLM were the ones
I worked / heard, so you should have no trouble on the MT multi front :-)

Saturday was not very good at all here. Sunday seemed much better. New England
States, VO1, VY2, VE9 and FL  were loud all weekend. VE8 (NWT) was loud in the
afternoon on Sunday. Think  I worked everyone in NH & FL :-). Worked more RI in
this contest than any other I think. Seemed like a dead zone to the South (US)
and South West (US & DX) until I got into OC for a bit.

No EU, a few VK / ZL, very little AS / JA, very few AF, Carib and SA were
plentiful. Best DX V51YJ.

73's and have Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Greg
KI7MT
Helena, Montana