[3830] ARRL 10 II9P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 II9P M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 05:34:34 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IT9EQO, IT9CHU, IT9CJC, IT9BUN, IT9ACN
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23:21

   CW:  514  78+36
  SSB:  202  38+14
-------------------
Total:  716    166  Total Score = 407,032

Club:

Comments:

Thank you all for contacting us, before the contest we wanted to mount the new
antenna system in the stack, but the weather stopped us, these days a lot of
wind and cold, strange condition in Sicily ....
The condition was not the best, but certainly we had fun as always,
congratulations to TM6M as always a great score .......
Soon we'll be on air for new contest ..... And new antennas are waiting to be
mounted .......
73 from Arcibessi Contest and Dx Group .....
Carmelo IT9AUG.