[3830] ARRL 10 OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:43:51 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  117    52
  SSB:   29    15
-------------------
Total:  146    69  Total Score = 35,242

Club:

Comments:

As already many people mentioned I for one couldn't believe that we are supposed
to be almost at the solar max. I was on and off because of no real propagation.
Most of the QSOs were the result of a struggle. Some of the stations were
readable just a few seconds at a time.

The highlight of the contest were the JAs and KH7Y on the long path. On Sunday
evening we had some sort of an opening into the states with stations coming up
and going down in a matter of seconds good enough to S&P some 15 NA stations
into the log. Maybe next year with better conditions. This time it was like
working on VHF.