[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:22:38 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 14

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  17     14
   40:  21     13
   20:   7      4
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  45     31  Total Score = 1,395

Club:

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  20M was long.  Only strong
signals were from CA.  Also worked TN, MN, and SC.  Thanks for good ears guys.
40M was pretty good most everywhere.  KY4F in AL was weak and no QSO, but did
work N4DW. W4OC, and W9re who seemed to be inside the skip zone.  Didn't log
W9RE on 20M.  He answered me and sent an exchange, but don't think he heard my
reply and didn't acknowledge it.  80M was pretty good most everywhere with
strong signals from CA worked and good signals from the Pacific NW, but they
didn't hear me.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Happy Holidays.  73, John, K4BAI.