[3830] OK RTTY OK7K(OK1GK) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1gk@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY OK7K(OK1GK) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:39:24 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: OK7K
Operator(s): OK1GK
Station: OK7K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sazena Aerodrome
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  201   663      34        31
   40:  146   621      36        13
   20:  316   488      40        21
   15:  166   260      38        14
   10:   44    70      14         4
--------------------------------------
Total:  873  3102     162        83  Total Score = 514,990

Club:

Comments:

Although my favorite mode is CW, I decided to participate in some RTTY contests
in the future and I chose OK DX RTTY contest as my first one. Previous RTTY
activity was only DX-ing with Mix-W software.
I arrived to QTH only one hour before start. I had no any experience with
WinTest on RTTY mode and its MMTTY module and did not have enough time for
prepare. Only 8 QSOs first hour due to problems with WinTest and Microham
router. Virtual port for TRX did not detected - the band map + multiplier
indicator did not worked till end of contest. It means that I lost many
multipliers... After first two hours I was really disappointed and went to bed
for six hour sleep. Operating time 18 hours.
I hope that next contest will be much better.

Used equipment:
FT-1000MP Mark-V Field + ACOM2000A
Operating time 18h (6 hour sleep)
Win-Test contest logging software