[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:05:22 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 21

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  16     12
   40:  12      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     19  Total Score = 532

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

No 160 tonight due to tuner issues.  Could have used a few 160 Q's for sure.

Of all the formats on Thursday evening this is probably my least favorite.  The
5/1 rule makes it tough!  Bad new to work someone on 7042.5.  Moving either way
5khz to call CQ leaves you in no man's land.  Ah well, still good practice.

First time with my new rig.  Just hooked up an IC7600.  Rx seems to work great.
 Nice audio too, smooth.  Will be interesting to see how it goes on NAQP next
month.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!

73, Doug
KY4F