[3830] RAEM K4BAI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] RAEM K4BAI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:02:58 -0800
                    RAEM Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:12

------------
   80:   24
   40:   37
   20:   97
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  158  Total Score = 8,200

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Challenging exchange
makes this contest stand out.  Had to miss almost the first three hours.  40
and 80M were quite good to Europe and 40 to Asiatic Russia.  20M was dead at
0300Z and I had doubt that would change until just before the end at 1200Z due
to winter band shut down conditions.  However, when European signals were
fading on 40 and 80, 20M opened to Europe and Russian Asia.  Rates weren't
great, but they were enough to keep me awake.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Happy
Holidays to all.

Scores shown does not include any geographic coordinates' points.  I worked no
Polar stations.

73, John, K4BAI.