[3830] RAC Winter NW3H SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter NW3H SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:08:56 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:   0       0       0         0
   80:   0       0       0         0
   40:   0       6       0         3
   20:   0      14       0         9
   15:   0      10       0         6
   10:   0       2       0         1
    6:   0       0       0         0
    2:   0       0       0         0
Total:   0      32       0         0  Total Score = 7,676

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Just played around in the contest more to test my Cushcraft R-8 vertical that
recently had damage done to it during high winds.  The top portion cap hat of
the R-8 was blown off the antenna.  It does not seem to have made performance
worse and actually seems to have improved SWR and the antennas performance on
20 meters.  Not the results I was expecting but I am happy I can use it until
repair can be made in the spring.  Thanks for the VE's for being on the air.
Some great signals from BC, AB, and NT.  Happy New Year!