[3830] TBDC W4MJA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W4MJA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:06:03 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM73
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 190  Total Score = 643

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was a lot of fun! One of the few contests I'm home for and it sure didn't
disappoint. The days prior to the contest had been spent rebuilding the L
network on the 160 antenna and adding a few more radials. High Power was not an
option as an RFI problem above 150 watts on top band had been discovered earlier
in the week - that didn't really matter though. Worked 99.99% of everything I
heard and the thrill of the night was being called by N7XU while I was CQing.
As always, the K9AY loop is a huge help. I'm still really getting my feet wet
on 160 and having a blast!

FT-1000MP w/Inrad, 20M Lazy H w/ feeders shorted, fed against radials, K9AY
loop, N1MM.