[3830] TBDC F6ARC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6arc@free.fr
Subject: [3830] TBDC F6ARC Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 04:07:08 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: F6ARC
Operator(s): F6ARC
Station: F6ARC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7h30

Total:  QSOs = 326  Total Score = 1,892

Club:

Comments:

First entry in the Stew Perry Contest. My goal was to test a WKUSB interface
(worked great). Only spent a short time: started at 1630z and stopped at 1900z,
then from 0230z to 0730z. Conditions seemed unstable with heavy QSB.

Thanks all for calling, sorry for those I could not pull out of the noise. I
had no choice but to listen on my transmitting antenna!

Rig: IC-7400 + linear
Ant: 43 ft top loaded vertical with 110 radials, 33 to 80 ft long
No Rx antenna