[3830] RTTY Roundup W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:08:44 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: W7RN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  269
   40:  381
   20:  664
   15:  724
   10:  398
------------
Total: 2436  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 70  Total Score = 311,808

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got a cold or bronchitis or something the week before the contest. Like that
would stop me, but it sure seemed to slow me down. Saturday night activity went
away an hour early so I availed myself of the opportunity and took the overnight
in a single break to get some rest. Still somehow managed to beat my score last
year and break 300k for the first time. Looks like I did better getting mults
this time.