[3830] RTTY Roundup VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:06:12 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   83
   40:  105
   20:  154
   15:  152
   10:   46
------------
Total:  540  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 57  Total Score = 60,480

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

***WHEW*** !!!  Hard going for 150w & low wire ground planes. (except on 10m
where I have a small low yagi).  Still, worked most guys I heard.

Missed the first 45 minutes as I struggled with the sound card.  Why do
settings always change between contests ?  TEN was in fine shape so likely
missed some west coast and CArib at that point.

I heard some DE and RI trolling around but never could nail them down.
Pleased as punch to work VE1 and VY2 in the last hour.
W1UE and P49X worked on the most bands.  Dennis has some good ears.

No VO's or DC heard.

Thanks for Q's
Mike VE9AA