[3830] RTTY Roundup W3DQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W3DQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:06:28 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: District of Columbia
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:   44
   40:   41
   20:   43
   15:   17
   10:   16
------------
Total:  161  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 22  Total Score = 9,982

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First RTTY contest in my 40 years on the air, and first time back after many
months of medical issues.

Thanks to K2PS, N3QE and N8HM, I managed to put in enough time I could handle
without blowing anything up! Almost everything worked, both hardware and
software. The 40m antenna needs lots of help. A cloud warmer at best.

I have a lot to learn about RTTY contesting, that's for sure. It was fun,
nonetheless. Isn't that what it is all about?

See you in the next one!

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

Orion 565 (80w)
Force 12 C3-SS, Inv-L (80m), Half-Square (40m)