[3830] RTTY Roundup N6HC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6HC Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:38:53 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:  138
   40:  110
   20:  297
   15:  207
   10:   24
------------
Total:  776  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 44  Total Score = 77,600

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This has been my favorite digital contest over the past 15 years and I always
enjoy operating in it.  It is becoming more difficult to keep my posterior in
the chair for extended periods of time so I only logged 15 hours in this years
rendition of the "Roundup".  I got off to a late start (don't ask!)...I have a
love/hate relationship with computers.  The station played well and the
conditions were happily adequate.  Twenty meters was the "money" band...as
expected.  Fifteen meters was also fairly active.  Eighty meter activity was
surprisingly good. Ten meters was a disappointment.  I kept checking for a good
ten meter opening but, alas, there was no joy in Mudville (A total of 24 QSOs on
ten).  I hope everyone had a fun time.  Thanks for all the Qs.  Best regards,
Arnie N6HC