[3830] RTTY Roundup IT9BLB(@IR9Y) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup IT9BLB(@IR9Y) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:05:02 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9BLB IT9MBZ IT9PAD IT9RGY IT9VDQ
Station: IR9Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 23:54

------------
   80:   21
   40:  456
   20:  392
   15:  368
   10:   47
------------
Total: 1284  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 77  Total Score = 169,488

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Mr. Murphy visited us too hardly this time: a lot of software
and hardware failures during the full second half of the game.
Adding the poor conditions on 10 and 15 and no more than sufficient
ones on 20, our score was well below the target.
Anyway, we had the usual big fun as on every effort of ours and
we have been able to complete the full contest time: UFB!

See you on next one,
Joe, IT9BLB
one of IR9Y