[3830] RTTY Roundup S53M(S51FB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s51fb@slovhf.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup S53M(S51FB) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:21:49 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S51FB
Station: S53M

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:  121
   40:  719
   20:  469
   15:  106
   10:   16
------------
Total: 1431  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 74  Total Score = 186,030

Club:

Comments:

Great time, nice experience, great propagation at least on 40m and 20m. Enjoyed
40m USA run where I was able to keep frequency for few hours.
Unfortunately I was asked for a beak for Sunday family lunch and due Monday
commitmentsâ?? I ended the contest a bit earlier. Nevertheless, this is my best
RU score.

Thanks for all QSOs

                                      Miha, S51FB