[3830] RTTY Roundup LZ9R(LZ3YY) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup LZ9R(LZ3YY) M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:35:39 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Burgas
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:
   40:  152
   20:   93
   15:   70
   10:    3
------------
Total:  318  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 51  Total Score = 20,034

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the contacts and HNY!
Rig IC-735 running 50W in AFSK
Ant: 7.5m Vertical(fishing rod) over 24 radials on the roof (five floors)
TR4W and MMTTY

Due to intense work it is just impossible to go at contest place these days.
I set-up a home station in urban environment,surrounded by tall buildings.
City QRM and compromise antenna make things much harder.I used this setup
exclusively for everyday PSK contacts,but could not resist to try Round-up.
Lost prime time NA openings due to family party.Even US Big Guns has trouble
copy me, but I'm quite happy with the results.

73, CUAGN Nasko