[3830] RTTY Roundup WW1ME Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WW1ME Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:41:37 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WW1ME
Operator(s): WW1ME
Station: WW1ME

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   11
   40:  188
   20:  110
   15:  134
   10:   10
------------
Total:  453  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 46  Total Score = 46,206

Club:

Comments:

Just wires and 100 W here on coastal Maine, obviously with the best antennas on
40. Maybe it was just me, but DX seemed to be in somewhat shorter supply this
time, and some strong EU stations were CQing in my face, while less-strong DX
was coming back to me. It was nice to have VK4UC call in when I was running on
40 on Sunday morning. Heard JAs but faintly and didn't work any.