[3830] NAQP CW N3QE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N3QE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:14:53 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 9.9999

  160:   51    26
   80:  204    45
   40:  236    47
   20:  139    46
   15:  117    30
   10:   55    22
-------------------
Total:  802   216  Total Score = 173,232

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC 1

Comments:

This time round... put two half hour (plus a little) off periods in late
afternoon and early evening, so I was done a little after midnight local time.

This let me get a better balance of mults across the bands. So a few more QSO's
than last year, but a much bigger score!

Very little running on 10-15-20, but most all running on 40 and 80, and about
even on 160.

I was a big promoter of moving the locals... but only did that a couple times
myself.  Never felt the band I was working was slow.

Rate-wise... best hour was 0200Z on 40M, 113 in that hour. Best 10 minute
period was 0443Z on 80M, 24 in a 10 minute period.