[3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:24:08 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   53    26
   80:  144    42
   40:  231    49
   20:  306    59
   15:  119    44
   10:   69    18
-------------------
Total:  922   238  Total Score = 219,436

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Band conditions
pretty good on all six bands.  Some DX participation, but not much.  Had power
line noise on 15 and 10M and QRN on the low bands.  Misfigured my off time and
ran 10 minutes over.  All QSOs are in the log, but I didn't count the last 8
QSOs and 2 mults on 160M in the claimed score.  Thanks for all QSOs. This was a
lot of fun.  Rate never dropped much before I QRT at 0441Z.  Probably could have
handled the off time better, but the rate often drops during the last hour.
Score is almost 38K points higher than last year (829 x 219 = 181,551).  Could
be my best score ever.  Hope to have new 160M antenna working in the next few
weeks.  Hope to work you all in NAQP SSB next weekend.  We will be doing a M/2
at WW4LL.  73, John, K4BAI.