[3830] NAQP CW NW3H Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NW3H Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:58:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.25

  160:    1     1
   80:   50    23
   40:   77    33
   20:   36    22
   15:   46    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  210    98  Total Score = 20,580

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC 2

Comments:

Not too bad for using an antenna damaged and in need of repair and primarily
relying on my dipole for the night time work.  With conditions like the what
was seen for this contest I think I could have made my fair share of contacts
with a wire hanger.  With the damage to my R-8 vertical it completely
eliminated 10 meters.  Could not hear a thing on 10 which was sad considering
SFI was at 172.  Did not have much time due to my daughters friends birthday
party and caring for her and our 4 month old.  At least I was able to put in a
half effort.  The plan is to get the antenna repaired by ARRL CW.  Hopefully
there is not a foot of snow on the ground when I have the time to make the
repairs.  Bands were jammed packed.  It was great to see for NAQP which is one
of my favorite contests.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  73  Bill NW3H

Antennas:  Cushcraft R-8 vertical   80-6 meter dipole
Rig: IC-7600
Contest Software: N1MM Logger V12.10