[3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:20:28 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL - EM57
Operating Time (hrs): 6.25
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5     5
   80:   17    14
   40:   52    22
   20:   35    14
   15:   67    17
   10:   36    11
-------------------
Total:  212    83  Total Score = 17,596

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: ANTZ Team Pi

Comments:

I like contests and team contesting is great! Kind of feels like you aren't out
there alone and makes you want to operate, even when you aren't supposed to be
on the radio this weekend. Gotta pick and choose.

Thanks to all the good CW ops out there that muddled through my attempting to
make some runs on air. I can't copy CW too well so I try to hide in the upper
parts of the bands.

Lots of stations out there. Thanks to all of the CA I heard. Most of my points
came from out there because of storms and the fact that my antennas were
pointed that way so nothing would blow loose.

Thanks to Pat WW9R @ SMC for putting the teams together. I am glad I could put
a few points on the roster!

Rigs: FT2000D @ 100W into Th7DX at 56', DIS 7-1 at 70', Inverted U on 160 43'
high, 100' across the yard then 27' down

FT450D (Merry Christmas to me) into Explorer 14 @ 30', 160 Inverted U on 40m
and 80m inverted L vertical up to 56' the kinda horizontal the rest of the
way.

73 and C U for the SSB!

Craig KD9MS
Society of Midwest Contesters